POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Independence [160kB] : Independence [160kB] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Independence [160kB]
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 6 Dec 2005 15:27:29
Message: <4395f431@news.povray.org>
Today it's our independence day, the age of Finland as an independent
country raised for 89 years. Other than that, hasn't been a really good
day for me. I really feel thankful for the soldiers who have defended
our country in wars, to keep Finland a free and independent country.
Surely 'cause my head's been kinda mystery for even myself today I got
this idea very late, and I've made this in an hour, while also pushing
one other project forward. The flag's solid, since it's made of 6 boxes.
I couldn't get an idea how I could make it to wave like a real flag
does, while keeping all the measures right (ideas approved).

I'm off to bed now, good night.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net